Friday, August 29, 2008

Photoshop Magic: Photo Enhancing

I'm totally in love with Photoshop. It can do wonders, from a volcano face to flawless skin, underexpose photos to great photos and from amateur pictures to pro-like one. Gosh..the people who created this must be a super genius. For those who had not lay their hand on Photoshop before, let me show you how amazing this thing is and you can do the judging yourself.

This photo was taken in Bali when we went there for honeymoon trip 2 months ago. The view was spectacular but after a click, this is what we had. I wasn't too happy with the shots I took. But I know Photoshop will help a lot.


I stumble upon Karen Cheng website and discovered how such a simple edit can do this. Am I good or what? Haha..self praise that I learnt from Hubs.

Not convince? I hope this will get you excited...
If you want to get the step by step procedure, you can drop by Karen's website and learn directly from the sifu.

No comments: