Sunday, August 31, 2008

Missy Donut

For my first time with Missy Donut, I was amazed by the different donuts they serve. There was more than 20 choices I think. Having a hard time deciding which to buy, I asked Hubs for opinion. He told me if he where to choose, he'll get beaten. I was quite surprise but not for long, for he said he would choose the original taste donut which cost RM1.90 instead of the usual Rm0.70 elsewhere - _"' A peep into my paper bag.At last I settled for a Chocolate Power. I'm die hard chocolate lover. So anything have to do with choc, I'll have to try.
See the overflowing choc...that's chocolate power. Probably at that time, I was still full. So with the overflowing choc and the harden icing on top, it was too sweet and chocolaty for me to truly enjoy it.I might go back and give it another try another day.....when I'm not that full.

No comments: