Friday, August 29, 2008

My Day: The bright side....the not so bright side

I made a simpler breakfast for Hubs today, homemade garlic bread. It doesn't taste as delicious as those in restaurant but it's considered good for the first try. Today is the second day I follow Hubs to the office, sitting here doing my own stuff. Photo editing, blogging, ghost reading others blog, trading, and even become Ah Sie to Hubs. We had an early lunch at home. By 3pm, he's making noise already. So me being road idiotic, I drove the car round and round to search for food. I wanted to get some from Padang but then it was not open when I reached there. So I drove over to the cafe behind Giant. One look around the cafe, I walked out empty handed. I ended up in First World. Lady Luck was on my side. I went over to tapau Pasembur, the Aunty gave me curry chicken for FREE. It was extremely delicious I tell you. Hopped over to tapau banana pan cake (Ban Chan Kuey). The Uncle gave me extra banana..yummy.

However, I was not all that lucky when I saw my phone. It was dead, even though I had it charged to max yesterday. Wasn't sure what went wrong but I have to connect and disconnect a few times before it actually allowed me to start up the machine. The moment it was ON, SMS-es kept following in. One message that sadden me was from my ex-colleague.

She took the initiative to ask me for one last lunch before Puasa (Fasting month) starts. And they had been calling me for 7 times since 10am this morn. I hate this handphone. It has died on me a few times already. Now, it caused me to missed this lunch. When I called her back twice, she didn't answer my phone. She must have been pissed off with me...all because of this stupid phone. Sigh...

No comments: