Thursday, August 28, 2008

First step

This blog marked the day I'm free from 8-5 factory job. Although I've only been in the working industry for slightly more than 2 years, my brain is almost 50% dead. Living the life of waking up in the morning--> getting ready to work --> stuck in the jam --> waiting for lunch time --> waiting to get off work --> stuck in the jam again --> laze a while --> up on the bed and routinely doing it for 2 years..that is totally not a life I will want to continue.

Lots of 'what if' came up (financial, next step) before I finally decided Enough is Enough. With full support from Hubs, now I'm a freeman. I'm no longer stuck to a job I have totally no passion in. Yes, the job paid me well but life is much more than that. Everyone deserve to do what they like to do and still get paid. The road might not be smooth in the beginning. It's extremely hard to take the first step, to leave the comfort 4x4 cube and explore new stuff. But with faith and support, I believe this will pay off.

No comments: