Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A priceless session with him

As 2 o'clock getting nearer, my heartbeat become faster. It feels as if it will jump out of my mouth any minute from now. To be exact, out of my mouth when he steps into the office. Right now, I'm sitting at the corner I've been sitting since I got my freedom. The 'he' I mentioned was someone I look highly upon. In such a young age, he has achieved so much and is well versed in all area. The office I'm sitting in now is one of his magical touch. He brought this Academy straight from Singapore back to his hometown, with the purpose of giving others a better life. Without him, Hubs will not be able to make his passion, his job and I..will not be able to quit my job so fast (of course I have Hubs to thank!).

I finally gathered my courage and asked for a lil of his time. I know he was going to fly off to Sin again this Friday. If I do not act fast, I'll have to wait for a long time. Hubs told me I was lucky as throughout this week, he is very busy. I felt honored, he did not hesitate even a lil when I asked for his time. I was very blank on what I wanted to do next (now that I've quited). I just know I wanted to be involved in something creative. Photography? Photo editing? But how can I survive on that alone? For that, I'm getting advise from him, the man who is very successful in life. He is also one of the awardee of JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award 2008. To be able to seek advise from him is my greatest dream.

No comments: