Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Sunday

On Sunday, Hubs went out early to his buddy's wedding. He was one of the groomsmen. I didn't follow as he'll be home early. Previously, the plan was to wait at Juru for the groom to come all the way from Ipoh. Then all the groomsmen will adjourn to SP to fetch the bride. After all the torturing from the bridesmaid, happily they will travel back to Ipoh and wait for dinner at night. But it didn't occur to Hubs that it was the day he had to cleanse his tummy with vegetarian food. Monday was the starting of Nine Emperor God Festival. Annually, he will be on vege for 9 days. So, he only tag along half of the journey on his buddy's wedding day.

Anyway, me being home alone had nothing better to do than to beautify myself. I already had facial a day before, so no more facial for me. I manicured my nails and painted them in pink and black. I didn't take picture of them because I have camera with me.....but not the SD card. Argh...I did it so nicely, like the french manicure style. Well, it doesn't look so good with black on the edge, compare to white. So I added something to the nails. Just a 3 tiny dots makes them a new design, and so much more nicer. Only thing is, my left hand was nicely done but not the right one. You guessed it right, I can't paint with my left hand. Even Kwoonz noticed my nails and exclaimed that I did manicure (from shop). I will try other style next time.


Update:

At last I get to take a pic of them before they worn off.

No comments: