Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lately..

Wasn't sure was it PMS that hits me or what..but I'm feeling quite down lately. I was constantly feeling frustrated, especially with Hubs. I felt that we were not having the close relationship like we used to anymore. He love to spend his time with others (Dota, soccer, trading, appointmentS) more than with me. When he's with me, it's either laptop, tv, newspaper, bed or now..PSP. I just want some quality time where we can just chat about anything and have a good laugh. I really long for times before we were staying together. We used meet up almost everyday, and can still talk so much.

How I wish I'm not that clingy to him. If only I have my own home, then I can stay at home and do my own things, cooking, baking, gardening...I know I'll have more household chores to do, but I'll get satisfaction from doing it. I want my own car too, so that I can go out without having to adjust to his schedule. I'll join yoga class, belly dancing class...

I've actually draft out a post before this on the same title. But I deleted it. It will look like I condemned Hubs to the whole world out there. Hmm...

No comments: