Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday

My 26th birthday just passed and I'm another year wiser ;) The significant different this year is I'm celebrating it as a free man..what I meant was I'm not tied up with any 8-5 routine job. Other than that, there's not much different. Everyone who called up to wish me, will go back to the same question.."How are you going to celebrate?" I don't really know how to answer them. Just a normal day for me. Though I wanted it to be more special.
Hubs finally dump me last friday at Mum's place, so that he can go shopping for my present. I know he don't have any particular thing he's going to look for. He told me he walked thru the whole shopping complex but don't know what to look for. Ended up he got me a handphone/mp3 holder..the arm band kind of holder. He saw me holding my mp3 while jogging, so he thought that holder might be a motivation to jog more. I didn't expect any present from him, so that was a small surprise for me.
For dinner, we went to Tsuruya, the Jap food which we found quite nice the last time we were there. But this time when we dined there, I don't know what went wrong. My tummy was having so sharp pain, it kills my appetite. I'll load the pictures later.
Wanted to go to QB to catch a movie after that but I was just not in the mood. Ended up we went home and off the lights (Earth Hour). Hubs went out after dropping me off to get me a slice of cake. What is a birthday without a cake right? And we had the ice cream cake in the dark.
My birthfay wish? Well, I'm quite greedy I made a few. Firstly, to have my own family and my own home. Secondly, to get that million dollar account...hehe

No comments: