Monday, November 10, 2008

What your eyes show you

I attended a talk by Prof George Lim in G Hotel yesterday. He was a very humorous guy, joking around, at the same time drilling the important information inside our heads. Everyday when I take a look at my eyes, I only notice how dry the skin has become around my eyes, how my white has a few more veins showing due to lack of oxygen, how the dark circle has formed due to my lack of sleep. Never had I pay attention to the black circle in the middle of my whole eye. After I saw my snapshot of my eye, I came to know that there are a lot of stories inside.
Beware! The following picture might give you the image of "The Eye".

From Prof. George Lim's explanation, the wrinkle around my cornea shows that I'm a stressful person. Each line shows a different part of my internal machine that has been affected. On my left eye, the line at my 1o'clock shows that there is something wrong with my shoulder. Eww...looks like I'm not as healthy as I thought. And the worst thing is, all this is hereditary. Meaning what I had was inherited from my parents. This will be passed down to my children.....SHRIEK!!! I don't want be the culprit of my children sickness in future.

Guess what I have to do now is to really look into my health and learn the ways to improve it before my lil ones come around. Dream catcher stated that, 'When done through ignorance, it is unintentional suicide'.

No comments: